Friday, February 10, 2012

Rant: Damn Kids!

OK. I often act old and complain about the kids these days... well I'm right. Tonight I went to a movie with Jessica. We saw The Woman in Black. It was actually a pretty good movie. Except, Daniel Radcliffe is not allowed to be a father. He still looks like he is growing peach fuzz for a 5 o'clock shadow. Anyways, we had a horrible movie experience. 


I actually had to tell the kids behind me to not "comment on every F*&%ing thing that happens in the movie". They shut up pretty quickly after that. I guess I'm intimidating. Seriously, if I have a kid who talks that much during a movie, I'm going to slap them the F*$% upside the head. Keep in mind this was after Jessica had to tell the kids next to us to shut the hell up and to quit walking in front of us to change seats 4 times while ending up in the same damn seats (30 minutes into the movie). What happened to watching a movie during a movie? For some reason if there are more than 4 teens in a theater they think they can be loud obnoxious pieces of shit without regard for others.


Current Mood : I was already in a bad mood today. This made me want to smash some skulls.
Current Music : Heartbreak, Childish Gambino

No comments: