Saturday, February 11, 2012

It Was a Good Day

Quoting the immortal words of Ice Cube, "today was a good day". 


Woke up, lounged around a while, and then went to Karen's Bakery for some brunch. Pretty good. I don't think I'd get the same dish I got next time we go. The Porchetta Breakfast Sandwich was still quality, but wasn't what I was looking for in a brunch meal.


Went to Raley's and picked up some groceries. Place was empty. Just how I like the grocery store. Got home and had the energy to pick up the place a little. Then sat around on the couch watching How I Met Your Mother episodes. 


Jessica has a class she is taking on Tuesday night, so we decided to celebrate Valentines day today. I cooked up some fondue bourguignonne, cracked open a bottle of wine and lit some candles. Very good food, but the wine was kind of weird. It was this chocolate wine we got as a present. Then for dessert, some pieces of cake from Karen's that we bought earlier. To top it off, some snuggle (and Snuggie) time and a massage. I treat my lady right.  






Current Mood : Might make more food.
Current Music : Predator, Ice Cube

No comments: