Tuesday, April 23, 2013

How I Relax

Today was a long day. This weekend was a long weekend. Now I'm staying up way too late, just because I feel like relaxing for a good long while. I picked up some Habit Burger on the way home, took a bath, played a lot of guitar, and watched mindless action on TV. Now I'm wrapping this up by reading about movies that are in various stages of production.

One awesome example is Actor/Director/Writer Shane Black. Looks like he has a working script for a Death Note movie. And apparently he is one of the few that "gets it". Hearing him talk about it gets me very excited. I watched the anime, and, of course, it is over the top Japanese. But the premise and feel of the show as a whole was very dark and awesome. The main character is basically the villain of the story, but things are definitely not black and white.

I have high hopes Mr. Black. Don't F*&$ it up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ftdcWA4IVc

Current Mood : Finally Relaxed
Current Music : Homesick by A Day to Remember

No comments: