Sunday, April 22, 2012

Fatty Day

Such a fatty day today. Went exploring more of Sacramento. Had lunch at the Flaming Grill Cafe. I ordered an Antelope Jalapeno & Jack Burger with Carne Asada Fries. Can't beat the fries. Burger was good, but probably wouldn't order that type of meat again. 


Spent some time wandering around Barnes and Noble and the Sunrise Mall to burn off some fat. We were going to see a movie, but the theater didn't have anything worth watching. We would have had to travel somewhere else. 


Since it was hot, we got some ice cream at Leatherby's Family Creamery. Very good milkshakes. 


Now I'm fat. It's too hot to go outside right now, but I plan on biking later. Hopefully I'll be able to get off my ass at that point.  


Current Mood : Fat  
Current Music : Air Conditioning

No comments: