Sunday, March 11, 2012

TV Rants

So I'm trying out Hulu Plus for a while since it is now available to download on my Wii. So far so good. The interface isn't as good as the Netflix one. But I already know what shows I want to watch on it anyways. I do hate the fact that they still play ads. I mean, I'd pay another couple dollars to get rid of the advertising. Let the free version be ad supported. Sadly, both Netflix and Hulu Plus do not carry a few of the shows I watch. Damn those networks! I'm TRYING to be legit and legal about this stuff. Don't make it harder for me.


Another rant, The Walking Dead. One of my top TV shows right now. I like the fact that they kill characters pretty often in the show. You meet a person, next episode, BAM! They are dead. Not just new characters either, two characters were killed in the last two episodes who were there since the beginning of the first season. My rant comes in that they killed my favorite character, but also killed a character I wished would die from day one. However it wasn't an equal trade. They really need to kill the wife. Man I hate her character. Oh well...


Now here are some walking dead memes, courtesy of DIYLOL, MemeCenter, Quickmeme, and some random internet sites...








Current Mood : Damn them!
Current Music : Crystal Castles

No comments: