Monday, February 06, 2012

Picking This Up Again

If you want your blog to be successful, you need to update on a regular basis. I don't seem to follow that rule at all.


Lots has happened since I last updated this thing. 

  • I got married. Anyone who might read this, probably already knows that. 
  • I got my PhD... for reals this time (already had defended, just needed to finish writing). Turned in the dissertation (finally) and rang the bell and everything. 
  • I'm knee deep in my third rotation for my job. This time as a circuit designer for high speed I/O (think USB, SATA, PCIE, Gigabit Ethernet, etc...). Going to final place really really soon. 
  • Got yet another cat from a local shelter. His name is Mozart, and he's awesome.
And now for the little things...
  • Digital camera died finally. Ordered a fancy new one. OK, not fancy. But still an upgrade seeing as how mine was 6-7 years old. Expect some pictures if I keep this up.
  • Bought some weights thinking I was going to work out and honor my new years resolution... I actually have been doing it a little. Getting stronger, but still fat.
  • Trying to plan some things to do before I turn 30. It will be an epic year... if I actually follow through with any of them.



Current Mood : Burnt Out
Current Music : Got Beat Up, Weston

No comments: